Curbside & Limited Outdoor seating hours:
o Wednesday 3-7pm (CURBSIDE ONLY)
o Thursday 4-9pm
o Friday 4-9pm
o Saturday 2-8pm
o Sunday 2-6pm
We ask patrons to be patient and accommodating as our outdoor dining is very limited. Patrons will be seated on a first come first serve basis (unless you're a mug club member and have a reservation).
Curbside orders can wait with their cars for a staff to serve them.
Current Dining Guidelines
.• You must be 21+ and wear a mask upon arrival and anytime you leave your table.
• Parties of 6 or less welcome.
• Reservations and Walk-ins welcome.
• 90 mins. max seating time per table.
• Per CT ordinance, food must be ordered to purchase alcohol. Outdoor food is NOT permitted at this time.
• We currently offer a limited variety of 12in pizzas, pretzels, and Deep River Chips.
• Bathrooms may be accessed by walking inside via marked front entrance. You may not enter through the door by the garage at any time.
• We've taken precautions by installing sanitation stations to keep you safe upon entering and exiting the taproom when using the bathrooms.
• Bathrooms and tables will be cleaned and sanitized hourly so you can spend your time Chillin' at The Hill.
• After your 90min slot is up you must close out your tab but may purchase beer to-go from your beertender if permitted.
• Each table will feature an umbrella, but please be prepared for unruly weather…this is New England after all, we're prepared for things to change at any moment right?! 😊
• For the safety of our beloved guests we will continue to serve only 16oz 4pks and packaged 32oz Crowlers to-go until further notice. NO Growler fills at this time.
• Last Call is a half before close.
We can't tell you how much we've missed you and can't wait to have you all back!!
Your health and safety, and that of our staff, is our top priority. Our initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Curbside service: stay in the comfort of your car & we'll bring your order right to you!
- Deep cleaning procedures
- Hourly bathroom cleaning
- Guests are required to wear masks when not at their table
- Staff are required to wear masks and gloves
Enjoy craft beer from Still Hill Brewery in our tap room or in the comfort of your home!
We truly appreciate your support and patience during this time!