Current Curbside & Tap Room Procedures
Hours for Indoor/Outdoor Seating & Curbside To-Go
o Thursday 4-9pm
o Friday 4-9pm
o Saturday 2-8pm
o Sunday 2-6pm
We ask patrons to be patient and accommodating as our outdoor/indoor dining is limited. Patrons are required to wear masks and will be seated on a first come first serve basis. In the event that all tables are occupied we will take your name, number, and call you as soon as a table opens!
Current Dining Guidelines
• You must be 21+ and wear a mask upon arrival and anytime you leave your table.
• Parties of 6 or less welcome.
• Walk-ins welcome.
• 90 mins. max seating time per table.
• Table side service. No bar service at this time
• Per CT ordinance, food must be ordered to purchase alcohol. Guests may NOT bring in their own food at this time.
• Food Offerings: giant warm pretzels, Uncrustable PB&J's, Harry's frozen pizzas, and Spread Cheese Co. Cheese Flights.
• Sanitation stations are located in the tap room to the left of the entrance and to the right of the exit.
• Bathrooms, and seating areas are routinely disinfected.
• Outdoor tables are not equipped with heaters
• To-Go Options; 32oz Crowlers, 16oz 4-pack cans to-go. NO Glass Growler fills at this time.
• Last Call, half before close.
Your health and safety, and that of our staff, is our top priority. Our initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Curbside service
- Deep cleaning procedures
- Hourly bathroom cleaning
- Guests are required to wear masks upon being seated and whenever they are not at their table
- Staff are required to wear masks
We truly appreciate your support and patience during this time!