Current Curbside & Tap Room Procedures
Curbside & Limited Outdoor seating hours:
o Thursday 4-9pm
o Friday 4-9pm
o Saturday 2-8pm
o Sunday 12:30-6pm
We ask patrons to be patient and accommodating as our outdoor/indoor dining is very limited. Patrons will be seated on a first come first serve basis. In the event that all tables are occupied we will take your name, number, and call you as soon as a table opens!
Current Dining Guidelines
• You must be 21+ and wear a mask upon arrival and anytime you leave your table.
• Parties of 6 or less welcome.
• Walk-ins welcome.
• 90 mins. max seating time per table.
• Per CT ordinance, food must be ordered to purchase alcohol. Local delivery is permitted, guests may NOT bring in their own food at this time.
• We currently offer giant warm pretzels and Deep River Chips.
• Bathrooms may be accessed by walking inside via marked front entrance. You may not enter through the door by the garage at any time.
• Sanitation stations are located in the tap room to the left of the entrance and to the right of the exit.
• Bathrooms, and seating areas are routinely disinfected.
• Each outdoor table features an umbrella, make sure to dress comfortably as we do not have outdoor heating.
• For the safety of our beloved guests when purchasing beer to-go we will continue to serve only 16oz 4pks and packaged 32oz Canned Crowlers until further notice. NO Glass Growler fills at this time.
• Last Call is a half before close.
We can't tell you how much we've missed you and can't wait to see you Chillin' at the Hill!!
Your health and safety, and that of our staff, is our top priority. Our initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Curbside service: stay in the comfort of your car & we'll bring your order right to you!
- Deep cleaning procedures
- Hourly bathroom cleaning
- Guests are required to wear masks upon being seated and whenever they are not at their table
- Staff are required to wear masks
Enjoy craft beer from Still Hill Brewery in our tap room or in the comfort of your home!
We truly appreciate your support and patience during this time!